5 Days/4 Nights
Day 1. St. Petersburg.
Arrival, transfer to the hotel, check in.
Day 2. St. Petersburg.
In the morning we will go on a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg, the city which is called ¨Venice of the North¨ for its numerous rivers and canals that divide Saint Petersburg into beautiful islands. We will make several photo stops, one will be on St. Isaac’s square near magnificent St. Isaac’s Cathedral; the other in the Field of Mars that has a unrivalled view of the Church of Our Saviour on Spilt Blood; then at the Spit of the Vasilievsky Island to enjoy the splendid panorama of the Peter and Paul fortress, the Winter Palace and the river Neva. We will continue our tour with St. Nicholas Cathedral. Afterwards, we will go to the Peter and Paul Fortress, the cradle of the city.
Day 3. St. Petersburg
We will dedicate this morning to a visit of the world renowned State Hermitage museum, one of the largest museums in the world. Its collections comprise over three million items, including the largest collection of paintings in the world. Among the treasures of the Hermitage are works by Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Tiziano, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Rembrandt, Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Gauguin etc.
Day 4. St. Petersburg
Package tour «The suburbs of Saint Petersburg»
(Optional) We recommend you to dedicate this day to the suburbs of Saint Petersburg and go to the majestic summer residences of Russian Emperors: Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) and Peterhof. In the morning we will go to the town of Pushkin to visit the spectacular Catherine Palace with its famous ¨Golden Suite of rooms¨ including the unique Amber Room. Afterwards, we continue to the residence of Peter the Great – Peterhof located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland. We will walk along the beautiful parks of Peterhof, enjoy the majestic water cascades, elegant gardens adorned with classical statues.
Day 5. St. Petersburg
Your transfer to the airport is scheduled according to the departure of the plane.
The price includes:
- Accommodation: 4 nights at the Ambassador Hotel 4*
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Transfers (transfer upon arrival with an English speaking guide and departure transfer without a guide)
- Tours and excursions in Saint Petersburg: city tour, St. Nicholas Church, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage museum
- Transport: a/c minibus or bus for all the tours and transfers
- English speaking guide
- Entrances to the museums as per the itinerary
- Air tickets to/ from St. Petersburg at the start and end of the program
- Night transfer supplement – 40 EUR
- Other services and excursions that are not in the program